Sunday, December 2, 2012

Movie Previews for My PHP FACine Assignments Summary

Okay, this would just be a summary of the this I wrote for my assignment in Pinoy Harry Potter/ Hogwarts Philippines' FACine class.

Our assignments must be posted in Wordpress. But as you notice, I'm using blogger. Therefore, I have to create an account in wordpress.

The first assignment I did for the class was about "The last film you saw". For this assignment, I did a review for This Guys in Love with You Pare.


If you want to read my entire review for this film, please go here.

The next assignment was entitled "Hate Much?" This is a follow-up question in our introduction saying "a film that should cease existence from this planet". I actually don't hate the movie/s I indicated as my answer. But I'm begging the producer of this film to please stop producing one every year.

And by the way, I am referring to Shake, Rattle, & Roll Horror Film Series.


As what I've said to my to my entry, "when time come that the entire MMFF film entries are horror films, I would really blame the entire thing to Shake, Rattle, & Roll." For the whole review, your may refer here.

For the recent assignment I did, it was about "The Filipino in Me". The concept of this assignment is to write down 5 movies you wanted to see. Actually, the five movies I have in mind was Bata, Bata, Pa'no ka Ginawa, Magnifico, Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Olivero, Ded na si Lolo, and Bwakaw. But because we cannot repeat a movie as an answer, I ended up having Ligo na U, Lapit na Me, instead of Bwakaw.

Actually, I enjoyed this assignment, I found 3 out of 5 links in youtube for the full length video of the films. To share them with you, here they are:

Magnifico

Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros
Please refer to the title of the movie for the link. I can't post the video properly.

Ligo na U, Lapit na Me
Please refer to the title of the movie for the link. I can't post the video properly. The quality of the video is quite poor.

And by the way, for those who are interested in joining our group, here are the links for your reference.
PHP Facebook Group Page
PHP Facebook Fan Page
PHP Website

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...