Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grow Island: Max All Levels

My brother asked me to help him solve this game in Y8 (Grow Island). At first I tried to solve it by myself, but can't have the Max all level outcome and decided to look for a walk-through (youtube).

There are lots of walk-through that will help you. But since I wanted to share the solution on my own way, here it is, an infographic walk-through.



Solutions as follows:
For picture: Top, left to right. Then bottom, left to right
For print, see below.
1 - Mechanical Engineering (Screw)
2 - Civil Engineering (Pick)
3 - Architecture (Wood)
4 - Aeronautics, marine, automotive Engineering (Wheel)
5 - Environmental Engineering (Chimney)
6 - Electrical Engineering (Battery)
7 - Computer Science (Microchip)
8 - Applied Chemistry (Burner)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...