Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eheads' The Heads Set!


Musically inclined on December.

This December, I was able to attend two gigs. I did my catch-up on Charms class, a class on Hogwarts Philippines for music appreciation, and bought a Christmas gift for myself with the help of a friend, Eraserheads’ The Heads Set.


The box set includes rarities such as "Casa Fantastica", all local albums from UltraElectroMagneticPop! to Carbon Stereoxide, DVD documentary (directed by Marcus Adoro), a book and shirt designed by Cynthia Bauzon and Arnold Arre, who both collaborated with the band before.

After searching the internet about this, I found out that this was offered by Greenwich way back 2010 for P2,499 or an accumulated pizza order that will cost you around P3,600. And that’s the reason why I decided to buy this. It only cost me P879. It’s a steal for me!

Sources:

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...