Saturday, December 4, 2010

Showtime Dec.3 Episode

A group from Laoag City gave me a goose bumps. They're group is so grand that even Showtime's guest co-host Nikki Gil that the performance they made could be leveled for a Grand Finals performance piece.

This will be my first blog for this site. I am thinking of what will be exactly the first thing I will write and PHOOFFF!!! Here they are, telling me to share to the entire cyberspace about their talent.

For those who wants to see their performance, here it is

(credits to the original uploader)
I'll try to have a copy of their weekly performance.

Didn't I mention it? Laoag is a city in Ilocos Norte which happened to be part of the Philippines. And people from this archipelago are named Filipino. By the way, I'm a Filipino.^^

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...